Friday, September 6, 2013

Back to the Farm

Yep, I'm back on Fat Farm. I finally got it loaded on the Kindle Direct Store, although I know I may have missed the mark on this one. I was fighting with some inner demons when I published this book. Fear being the main one. It's very scary putting your story out there to be judged and found to be wonderful, or found to be lacking. I know that most the people who purchased the book were friends and family, and that is okay. I absolutely love them for it. Now, I'm putting it out there again on Kindle. I don't know what is going to happen. I'm so bad at marketing, but it's nagging me, so I had to go again.

I kept thinking of the world today. It's a scary place. I fear for my children and what it's going to be like when they are grown. This story may be an exaggeration of what could happen, but just think of how things are today. We are lost. It's like we forgot who we are. It's like we forgot to be a grown up and just want everything our way. Fat Farm is an exaggeration of that sense of loss. It's speculates what would happen if we allow others to take care of us instead of us taking care of ourselves. If we allow this to happen, we may not like what we get. Well enough editorializing. Time to get off my soap box. :-)

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Grace and peace be with you.

Lisa

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F0SXGCQ

No comments:

Post a Comment