Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Intentionality - Phase One! Newsletter!


Phase one has begun. NEWSLETTERS! I know I'm supposed to have a newsletter, but I never knew what to put in it. I'm slow writer, so I don't have tons of things to publish yet. I didn't know what to say, or put in a newsletter that people would like to read. I talked with my good friend and author, Kayelle Allen, and she helped realize I do have something to say. So on February 1st, my first newsletter will be available. I will include what I'm working on, any music I like or am playing. Cross stitch projects I may be complaining about...uh love working on. And best of all, a ghost story.
I love ghost stories. Real ones. Ever since I had my encounter at 10 years old, I've wondered about the paranormal. So, I'm going to include a true ghost story in my newsletter. It's going to be fun. Send me your true ghost story and it may end up in an issue of my newsletter. You can sign up here, on the blog, or on my website at LisaHaman.com. Send your ghost stories to me at LisaHaman@LisaHaman.com. If you don't want your name included with the story, please let me know and you'll remain anonymous. 

Let's have some fun together.



No comments:

Post a Comment