Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Mallow Mayhem...Not a children's story

You know how you put your heart and soul into a story and it turns better than expected than you expected? That is the birth story of Mallow Mayhem. The story started out as a writing exercise that got away from me. I've told this story before, so I'm not going to bore you with the details. I was excited when I got the cover art. It was beautiful. Exactly what I wanted. The silhouette payed homage to Alfred Hitchcock, just like I wanted. I got it back from the editor, made my corrections and I was ready to send my little chick out into the world. 

It's a fun story written in the noir genre with strippers, prostitutes, kidnappings, drugs, and mob bosses who live in the bad part of Mallowtown named the "Pink." It's as fun to read as it was to write. 

I'm planning on more adventures with Philippa. I love writing her stories. I hope you will love her too. You can read an excerpt on my webiste at Lisahaman.com  http://amzn.to/1DVH8rG 

#notapeep, #peepnoir, #humor, #parody 


No comments:

Post a Comment