Friday, February 15, 2013

Fat Farm Revisted

I decided to put Fat Farm back out there in print form. Why? Well, as popular as e-books are, there are people who like to hold the book in their hand. I'm kind of the same way. I'm trying to get used to those e-books, but there's nothing like curling up with a book and feeling the paper as you turn the pages. Although, I may have to go more digital since my eyes and I are having an argument on whether or not they want to see the tiny print or not. It will look better carrying around my Nook than a large print book. :-)

I decided to go with Amazon.com's Create Space, because everyone I know uses Amazon. I use Amazon. It was fairly simple to use and once I got the book proofed, I was ready to go. So now it is available on Amazon. I saw it today and was so excited. Will I sell any more books? I hope so.

I know marketing is the thing I need to work on next and I'm doing this whole thing backwards, but this is research on how the whole things work. We'll see how the next book goes.

Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Fat-Farm-Lisa-Haman/dp/1482343304/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1360964945&sr=1-2&keywords=fat+farm

No comments:

Post a Comment